Monday, July 16, 2012

wooooo, witchy woman....

Witchy woman is what I feel today.  I cannot believe the hardships of living on this mountain side, rural.  Our area had a community event today - an open house - to welcome high speed internet.  I was looking very forward to it, I miss high speed.  Noisemaker and I spoke with the representative...here is the take.  $350.00 for installation - no guarantee of youtube - not much of a guarantee for anything.  $100 to $150 per month depending on which package you opt for, I guess(we sort of did not get that far - we asked for the leaflet at that point).  We made our departure with a Mountain Dew and and Ice Cream Cone that we purchased at the General Store.

My tire is flat, I do beckon for city living once again.  I am spent on trying to live in the dark ages.  I want high speed, I want youtube, I want a golden arches, a king.

With that expressed, early this morning on the porch I viewed twin fawns with their Mother.  They were bouncing along - a treasure to see.  Eagles were abounding so Mom Deer had to be very protective. 

When Noisemaker awoke, oh my - another day in the life of... now something has gone wrong with his foot.  He is not in good health, a worry it is.  But eh, ya buck up and life goes on...and life certainly seems to go on - in the dark ages of the mountain side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...