Monday, May 7, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver - Sit Tight/Take Hold

My first photo - of the concert.  John Prine - Vancouver - 2012/05/05

Smucksville, when I looked at this I just sat here and laughed as I am doing right now.  See there are all these Priners flowing in.  I was having a difficult time (without my glasses) to hit the correct button.  I said to myself, just press, Bev - press and move on...something has to work.

I sit here and giggle and laugh, again. 

It looks like some poster some folks would have had hanging on the walls on their bedrooms in the 60's.

Again, it is just Priners floating in...right and giggle, giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...