Monday, May 7, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver - Nicholas Faddy


I was walking down some street of Vancouver and came across two fellows trying to drive a Nomad into a back alley.  I stop and waved them on, the driver tried again to drive into the backalley, to no avail.  The seated passenger got out of the Nomad and hand signal how to drive it in.  It was Nicholas Faddy. 

I watched them, I hesitated to go and introduce myself because I know they have work to do.  I walked around, went to the Vancouver Library and returned to the backalley.  I tried, to get the attention of the man that you see in the photo - to no avail.  My head is all he can see, that is if he would look in my direction.  The loading deck is 5/6 feet off ground level.  Nicholas appears, I say Hello, Hello - he replies, can I help you with something and walks over.  There is a pause, he is looking puzzled.  I introduced myself - hello I am Beverlee Traxler.  He replies, you are my facebook friend. 

Oops, I have derailed - I knew this would happen.  This should have been prior to David Jacques post - but whatever.  You will all follow along, I'm sure.

I snapped this photo of the guitars at large.  teehee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...