Friday, April 27, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver - hmm...

Oh, geez, I wonder who these maybe for. . .

Let's see three bags - one bag is roses, one bag is bees, and one bag is lips.  Inside there are cookies, chocolate chunk cookies.  You all best put on your thinking caps to figure this one out - lol.

The mountain side suffered great rain and high winds yesterday.  Blew my cow heart right off the wood shed wall and sent it over to my neighbors' yard.  Lydia, she is soaked - I was thinking to get her a raincoat.  I was very surprised she did not topple over (so was Noisemaker). 

In one weeks time, I shall be on the Greyhound coming down from the mountain side to Vancouver.  So exciting it is - meeting Janis and Brett Ferguson and of course, seeing John Prine.  How lucky can one mountain girl get. . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...