Tuesday, April 24, 2012

John Prine - Montclair

Thank You - Sue - great photo.

I see she was able to get David Jacques to sign.  Oh my, that man to me - well, I cannot ever find him.  2005 in Vancouver - I asked Jason where he might be located, Jason replied - at a bar up the street.  eh, right - I am not walking anywhere in the streets of Vancouver, alone.  It was all I could do to cross the street and meet - oh yes, who was that man I went to see...John Prine. 

2009, I saw David on stage but I could not locate him outside, you know behind the 'green' door.  teehee.  I did get my picture taken with him and Jason, but I did not have the Hatch print. 

This time, I am on a mission - David Jacques - I am coming to find you.  I need your autograph to complete my Hatch Print. 

Perhaps, I should bring a few Prine incidentals.  Imagine, walking down the streets of Vancouver and - oops, oh lord, I stumble right into John Prine.  If you knew how my two left feet do not work right...well...it could happen.

I do wonder if Ben will be there.  Ben will, he is always there.  Ben, Prines' well, he works at the post office. 

Prine - 10 more days + 1 wake up - Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...