Thursday, March 22, 2012

Upload/Dial Down/John Prine-Vancouver

I am afraid I cannot upload the video; it simply cannot be done on dial down.  I waited 45 minutes this morning to upload, smucksville.  You would think I was making a full length movie, good grief, the video only last maybe 1 1/2 minutes.  I keep wondering if maybe I forgot a step or I did not do this or that. Oh my, I just thought maybe I have to convert something, I'll give that a whirl. 

Yesterday was welfare Wednesday.  That heathen of a neighbor down the road has started up his fine music - yeppers, 5 a.m. this morning I go out to the porch and all I can hear is boom, boom, boom.  I contacted our local governmental representative but unfortunately there is very little that can be done.  I told him I will call the police everytime that noise disrupts my peace.  Eventually the police will tire of me and come on out and finger wag at the heathen.  I saw him out there this morning about 9 a.m. my word, he was so drunk he could barely stand. 

Well off to happier thoughts, I have 43 wake ups to John Prine.  42 wake ups to meet Naj at the Blue Umbrella (that is where we are staying).  I still cannot believe this is going to happen; that we are actually going to meet.  I will have lots of pictures to post of our trip and of course, the John Prine concert.

Maybe I will stroll down to the venue on Saturday afternoon and say howdy to Jason and David.  I need that mans' autograph to complete my Hatch print.  Oh yes, I guess that would all occur after we have had our japa dogs.  Couldn't be finer that yappin', toe tappin', John Prinein', and eatin' japa dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...