Friday, March 23, 2012

Video Making

I have finally figured out the video making instructions and I will not be posting videos.  You have to download the program to upload your video.  All this up and down stuffola is nearing me to dizziness.

I will stick to taking photos.  I enjoying taking photos.  Imagine all that snappin' I'll be doing on the streets of Vancouver ... you know when I go to meet Janis and Brett Ferguson ... and of course, to see John Prine.  42 more days to see John Prine.  Oh my, I sure am on the side of excite!  Some mornings when I am out on the porch, I think about Vancouver - then, I have the biggest smile and the warmest heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...