Wednesday, March 21, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver/Video Making

Yesterday I was learning how to make a video with my camera.  I did try to post on here, but it will have to wait until early morning, a better time to upload.  It is hell on dial up, I should not complain as it is better than no internet at all.

The video is too funny - I am outside, the wind is blowing big time, so I pan around shooting the trees in the wind - then I say ...oh I should say something, sing something, then I giggle.  The sound is not that great, but then again, I have never talked to a camera before.  I will have to speak louder next time.

I had to learn to make a video just in case I bump into some interesting folks on the streets of Vancouver.  Oh, I wonder who that could be - maybe John Prine, Jason Wilber, and David Jacques.  Did I tell you folks, Vancouver - May 5th - holy Prinesmucksville!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...