Monday, March 5, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver

To pass the day away, I like to search for John Prine events.  Today I found this one:

http://www.straight.com/timeout/search/music?page=4

Two months from today, that is where I will be along with Janis (Naj) and Brett Ferguson. 

Holy Smucksville, what a time it is going to be.  Sometimes in the early morning when I go to visit the porch, I often think of Prine and getting to meet Naj.  I just sit there and giggle/smile - it warms my heart.

I think my Noisemaker is happy that Naj's husband, Brett will be walking, Prineing with us.  Noisemaker - okay - she's Prinein', that short thing is not safe down there in the lower drainland.  Oh alas, I always am - it comes natural, like dreaming.

To note - to some of you that are new here; Naj is Janis Ferguson.  I had to change her name because Janis Ferguson and Jason Wilber were far too close in the contact book.  One time I accidently sent an email to Jason Wilber and told him - you go girl - get the laundry done.  After I hit send, I realized oh my, I think I sent that to Jason.  I emailed to Jason and apologized, that email was directed to a friend not you.  Jason, being the gentleman he is; returned emailed - no problem.  I still laugh about my fumble....but in the same breath - it was kind of like a touchdown.  I do receive emails from Jason in regards to his radio program; www.jasonwilber.com but only have I had one concerning a mistake in Jason and Janis doing laundry.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...