Tuesday, March 6, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver - Japa Dog

One of the places Naj, Brett, and I will be going to in Vancouver is the Japa Dog.  For more information see:

http://www.japadog.com/menu_En.html

I showed the website to Noisemaker, he says to me - you best put that in favorites - that is my kind of food.  Yes, it sure is! 

For each day that passes brings a day closer to when Naj, Brett, and I will meet.  I cannot say enough times what a dream come true it is for me.  To be able to have my health, to get off the mountain side and meet Prine friends; it is wowsville. 

I guess you people that read this blog of mine must know I am quite into the ville of life.  Smucksville is number one.  I thought of smucksville because of the youngins' - the grandchildren.  I did not want to use curse words in front of them - hence, Smucksville was born.  Smucksville is and all around word; use it for good or bad things.  No judgement required.

Smucksville it will be at the Japa Stand on Robson Street - May 4th or 5th - whichever takes our fancy.

Oh yes, I was out on the porch a few minutes ago singing Prine, I change up his words to songs several times...here is one...can you hear it Milwaukee...

I'm gonna get on the old turnpike and I'm gonna ride
I'm gonna leave this town til you decide
Which one you want the most those Opry stars or me
Milwaukee here I come from the mountain side, BC!

Then, I giggled

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...