Sunday, March 4, 2012

John Prine - Milwaukee

The Marcus Center For The Performing Arts - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Friday, March 9th, 2012
John Prine

Smucksville, this is one concert I wish I could see.  However, my time is just around the corner.  Two months from today, I leave for Vancouver to Prine on May 5th.

In Milwaukee, I hope John plays - Diamonds in the Rough.  I think that would be a very special song for Tom Reynolds (Crusher).  I was singing that song this morning when I was outside shovelling that white stuff.  My word, we have a ton of white stuff to shovel today.  I had to break and sit a spell.

Must have been quite the Prine concert last night in Hershey - Sue Umbrella was so excited in her posts of last night and this morning.  The shy lass even managed to yell out a request and in Prine style, he played it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...