Saturday, March 3, 2012

John Prine - Hershey, PA

Tonight, is where Sue Umbrella will be.  (for more information and to view a great picture of John Prine, Jason Wilber, and David Jacques  - visit - http://www.hersheytheatre.com/performances_events/details.php?id+12646

~they changed the photo, but you get my Prine drift, can you feel the Prine drift.  .  .  .

I do not believe I have saw so many creative posts about the countdown to John Prine on facebook as I have had with Sue Umbrella.  The young lass is very creative.

I have (along with Brett and Janis Ferguson from Winnipeg, Manitoba) 62 more days to go to see John Prine in Vancouver, B.C.  I never dreamed in my wildest dreams (believe me, I dream big time), thought I would see John Prine again let alone meet a friend and her husband. 

As mentioned in a previous post John Prine is now well on the side of age 50.  Oops, now was that 60 - ah, I would like to post that it makes no matter, but it does.  We all know and recognize age is upon us.  I am thankful to be able to see the Singer/Songwriter, John Prine;  once again in Vancouver. 

I am thankful for much in my life.  I have a roof over my head, a freezer full of food, a pantry - Martha would love.  I can cooked, I have the love of family, and they all understand - Gramma Shaw, Aunty Bev, oh that sister of mine - last but not, my Noisemaker - she Prines'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...