Friday, February 3, 2012

This Blog

Holy Smucksville, I was checking out the category of stats today.  My word, I think my lil bit of a blog is international.  I have folks checking in from all over the world - oh but then again stats are not always correct.  I will simply hope for the best.  Canada ranks first - the the great USA -second - there is the Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Australia, several countries.

I am very pleased and quite taken that folks read this blog.  I do not know if they come here for Paradise - or come to read about John Prine.  ah, it does not matter - it rings true to me. 

I want to thank each and every one of you - for visiting here.  teehee, I thank myself for being honest enough to make this blog - for you to see my life.  Yeppers and holy smucksville, this is my life.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...