Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snow Heart

My Snow Heart

Yesterday when I was out sweeping the snow off the steps, I came across a snow heart.  I gently lifted it to the garbage lid and here is the photo.  I have never seen a snow heart before.  I have heard of Aimless Love, John Prine
Love has no mind
It can't spell unkind
It's never seen a heart shaped like a Valentine
For if love knew him
It'd walk up to him
And introduce him to an aimless love

Early morning, yesterday - we had a wood avalanche (translation - one side of the wall of wood in the woodshed went for a tumble).  Try to picture this - it is 4:30 a.m. - Noisemaker is outside getting wood from the wood rack to make the morning fire.  Suddenly boooom!  Holy smucksville, I thought we were having an earthquake.  When we realized what had happened, Noisemaker went in to make the fire, I sat on the porch and giggled.  All the time and effort spent in loading in all the wood to the wood shed and now this.  I giggle it up as I type this.  oh my. . .

Now let me see, what will happen today . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...