Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pickled Carrots
Photo Credit - Me

I sent Noisemaker out to purchase some carrots.  I needed some for a homemade stew I wanted to make.  Noisemaker came home with a 5 pound bag.  Holy carrot smucksville.  I only needed 3 or 4 for the stew; with the rest I made pickled carrots.  I have never had pickled carrots before, but I did not want to see them tossed to the trash.  I hate throwing food away. 

Noisemaker always gets way more than required, but it is the thought that counts. 

Oh my, and I have nothing to write about John Prine today.  Perhaps he should come to the mountain side and have some pickled carrots.  I could take him fishing; but I do not do worms and I do not  touch fish.  I best stick to pickled carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...