Saturday, February 25, 2012

Let Is Snow - Let It Snow

NOT - CEASE AND DESIST - PLEASE.  I am near drowning in the white flakes.  What a blizzard we have had.  I went down to see the beaver activity and was near taken skyward by the wind, holy smucksville.  Sometimes, I do wish the wind would lift me skyward, perhaps, take me to Wisconsin, Iowa, Tennessee, Virginia, Mississippi - only because those are some of the states I have not visited.

Only 69 more wake ups until John Prine in Vancouver.  Good grief.  You would think that I was seeing John Prine, March 5 to all that rambles up in my brain.  My greatest fear is that I will forget something - i.e. like a bus ticket.  Holy Smucksville that would not be a Martha Stewart thing (a good thing).  However, should that situation arise there is another bus I can take but that would knock some hours off of visiting and Prineing in the streets of Vancouver with Janis and Brett Ferguson.

Oh, I just never dreamed I would be able to meet up with the Fergusons'.  I was pleased to meet with Charlene Stevenson to Prine - Vancouver, 2009.  And, now 2012 - May 4th - the skunk.  It's holy smucksville mega.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...