Friday, February 24, 2012

We Have A New Addition

A new member has come to the mountain side.  Currently building a lodge - a very industrious animal, the beaver is.  I cannot figure out why it is building a lodge now; it is not the time to be building.  My word, it is to be minus twenty degrees tonight.  Beavers do work quickly and can have a lodge built in hours.  I hope this beaver is safe from the coyotes, cougars, and wolves.  It is a pleasure to watch.

I have been thinking about May 5th - you know, my date with John Prine in Vancouver.  Oh my, seems like we always meet there.  For the life of me, I cannot understand why he does not take a fancy to meet me here, on the mountain side. (major giggle).

I have been wondering who is going to open for John Prine.  I have been thinking about getting to meet Janis and Brett Ferguson - how much giggling we will do, and will my lips be able to flap that long?  It is all very exciting for me.  I am so thankful to be able to get off the mountain side for a few days, meet folks, lip flap, and of course, John Prine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...