Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Baking

Christmas Baking
I make up trays of homemade goodies to give to my neighbors and to the postal delivery person.  Oh, to see the happy smiles on their faces when I delivered them, I enjoy that very much.
The trays contain an assortment of goodies - butter tarts, melting moments, peanut butter candies, fruit and nut bars, sugar cookies and a bag of christmas candies.  I enjoy to bake and I enjoy putting the trays together.

See if you all lived near to me - this is what you would receive.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky neighbors! Let me know when the house next door goes up for sale!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...