Monday, November 7, 2011

Yet, Another Day In Paradise

ah, a young John Prine.  I was reading on line Billboard Magazine only because I wanted to find out from the charts where The Singing Mailman Delivers charted at.  Billboard is a music trade magazine, it lists all the charts.  I was pleased that The Singing Mailman Delivers debut at #4 on folk albums...way to go - Johnny!

This photo of a very young John Prine - I give thanks to Anne Prine.  John's first wife.  Geez, he has been married more times than my friend Al.  I sent a postcard to Al to notify him The Singing Mailman Delivers was being released - gave the 1-800-521-2112 for OhBoy/Music Fans Direct and then added - how many times you wedded up - how old are you going to be?  Put the lipstick on and smacked it with a kiss!

Al and I have been friends for years.  I met Al when I was employed at the Pulp Mill - in my younger years...of course, not that age has cursed me - lol.

Thank you to the new followers, welcome to my blog.  I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...