Monday, October 31, 2011

BoO!

Happy Spook Day!  There are many spooks on the mountain side especially early in the morning when I go out on to the porch - yikers!  It is so dark out there - just me and the stars.  Sometimes if I am on the side of luck I see shooting stars and yes, I do make a wish.

Yesterday we drove around the mountain side; oh my. . .we went up and up and up, good lord.  The scenic view of the mountains reminded me of Waltons Mountain.  I could hear the kids laughing and Gramma and Grampa Walton bantering like that of skunkeye jan and Florida John :)  We had to turn back as there is much snow up there, I was worried we may get stuck and be stranded up there for the rest of the winter.  It was a pleasant day.

Had I had my thinking cap on, I would have remembered to take the camera along but I forgot to put my thinking cap on - unfortunately, I do that - just sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...