Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Well, some folks will call it a winter wonderland and it is if you are only looking at pictures!  My word, we have had so much snow in such a short period of time.  The shovelling is back breaking work on this tiny frame of mine.  However, I'll get acquainted once again with old man winter and will be so happy when spring rolls around.

I feel for the animals when it snows heavy.  There is not much food for them.  We feed the birds - seed.  Other animals such as deer, moose, and foxes - well, they have to get food on their own. 

ah, shadows!

My friend, Jack - he never falls off his perch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...