Friday, November 25, 2011

John Cafferty

John Cafferty
Eddie and the Cruisers

Yesterday, I watched the movie Eddie and the Cruisers.  I placed it, long ago in my memory and left it there.  I love the soundtrack to this movie; I once had the album.

John Cafferty is the voice behind Eddie (played by Michael Pare).  Both are very easy on the eyes!

Best song - Tender Years.  I have had that song stuck in my brain since yesterday afternoon. 

John Cafferty sounds much like Bruce Springsteen.  Now, Noisemaker - he does not take a liking to much of the music I enjoy.  Oh, just to name a few - John Prine, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young - I could go on.  After watching the movie yesterday, Noisemaker says to me - I like this music.  I was stunned, I had no words and simply let the subject breeze on by me.  I know, one day soon - when I least expect it; Noisemaker is going to tell me - I have always like John Prine - I just did not want to admit it.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...