Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tom - The Turkey!

This is how I spend my time on the mountain side - creating crafts that amuse me.  teehee  The feathers are from a grouse that a fox (we think) caught.  I washed them up, dry them, and viola!  Tom, The Turkey.

Who would have ever thought I was once a city girl with gainful employment - now I make turkeys and listen to John Prine.

John Prine is not the only artist I listen too.  Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen, I tune up to.  They are all seeing their years gracefully.  oh teehee, me too!  Well, hell - if do not look at the bags under eyes, I am in sure shot for the age of 40!  aREN'T i!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...