Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy 65th Birthday ~ John Prine

Photo Credit - James Martin

Oh, John Prine you must be a happy man to have live to 65 years, he turns 65 tomorrow.  I am wondering though...do you collect a pension at 65?  Noisemaker did, he is a couple of months older than you.  I am 10 years younger than my Noisemaker and you.  I am quite a Spring Chicken - I regularly take to dancin' on the porch, tap shoes I do not have - but I invent dance.

The wild animals (not human) are very fond of your songs/words.  Not a day goes by that I do not sing to them or talk to them some Prine words that have been imbedded in my mind.  It is a treasure, it is golden.

Happy 65th Birthday to our Johnny 

Geez, I hope I remember everyone - Florida John, Reeda Buresh, Donna Laurent Palmer, Janis Ferguson, Chad Dunn, Mark William Sannes, Sue Ronis, RuthAnn Ogg Peacock, Charlene Stevenson, Bev Owens Thompson, Chuck Micallef, Amy Mullins,  Earl D. Brogan~  my brother - Wesley Traxler -  the retired letter carrier and myself, Beverlee Traxler.

Happy Birthday John Prine
B. A. (John Prine Fan) Traxler
Beverlee Ann Traxler

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...