Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend


I cooked up the turkey dinner yesterday - a great dinner it was!  Everything I cooked turned out; the gravy was excellent.  I love the leftovers - you nibble at will.  I like to eat when I am hungry not only because food is there.  Today I made hot turkey sandwiches.  Slice of buttered bread, turkey, and potatoes - heated up in the oven.  Topped with a generous scoop of homemade gravy!  eh, I think even John Prine would like that meal! 

I have much to be thankful for - although sometimes my stress level says no!  I am thankful to be alive, thankful for friends and folks that care and know I care.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...