Thursday, August 18, 2011

3 Women ~ Cheers, Beers, and Prine.

Photo:  MaryBelle, yours truly, MaryBelle's daughter, Sarah.
What a great time we had!  Good lord, I have not laughed, sanged, and danced so much in a long, long time.  We walked on the wild side and enjoyment filled the air.  We sang every song from Abba to the Zombies.  I know there were moments when Noisemaker just looked at us in pure amazement and asked himself...why me, lord, why me.  Had he been able to get a word in edge wise - now that would have been an amazement.  Three women, beer, and cds!  Oh yes, and West 54th!

Excitement and enjoyment will be filling the air very soon in Bayfield, Wisconsin.  My Prine friends will be flocking in; should all be meeting up tomorrow.  I'll be thinking of them and wishing I could be there too ~ and, I will be in full Prine spirit.  Cheers, Beers, and Prine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...