Friday, August 19, 2011

Toe Tappin', Head Noddin', John Prinein'...

ah, finally we have finished the wood.  My word, that is such a big job and the work is so hard, exhausting to me.  However, now we are set up for when the white stuff starts a-flying and by the temperature outside this morning, it will not be long in coming.  I must get the Prine music in order for Joe Paradise, then call him, and Harley ride - yippee!  How exciting that will be for me. 
I have to assume my Prine friends are near to Bayfield.  They will all be meeting up tonight; such a good time they will have.  All lip flappin', toe tappin', John Prinein'!  I wish I could be there.  Tomorrow, I shall doll myself in preparation for the Prine concert tomorrow night.  I'll be doing the paradise wave, toe tappin', head noddin', and of course, John Prinein'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...