Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Testing

With reference to the up and down post - now I have arrows - up and down - on labels. God help me, I simply want to express words, I need not arrows. Now to try to find out what I did wrong and how to correct it. Geez, feels like a marriage ;)

We had a solid 1/2" of snow the day before yesterday, I was depressed about that. It is past the middle of May, come on God Of Snow - show us some sunshine.

Some - or perhaps just one - deer came to visit and ate up all my spring flowers - daffodils, tulips, tarragon, columbine - wiped out. Alas, but not to worry I can plant more. I still have a home. For folks that have been flooded out or wiped out by fire; I feel for them.

Last but my no means least, it is Wednesday - Lotto Night - I pray to that John Prine God of Lotto, the John Prine Lotto Goddess, eh Pick Our Numbers - is it not a hard thing to do - you don't even need a toque - spring has arrived - could you please get with the program! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...