Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lip Flappin' ~ Toe Tappin' ~ John Prinein'

Oh my lips are working overtime! Two sets of seasonal neighbors arrived yesterday. I baked some real lemon cupcakes for them and of course, took some to my permanent neighbor, Gary - who lives just down the road. Everyone appreciated them - they were very good.

With visiting my seasonal neighbors and having a few beers, the topic of music came up. hmmm, they do not Prine. However, they said they would do the John Prine google search. Oh my, I told them, you'll see lots of information on John Prine. The best website is http://www.jpshrine.org/

Yep, Reeda - I peddle whenever I can, I love to do it and I don't even own a bike! Imagine if I did own a two wheeler, I would be peddling John Prine -singing my Prine songs and praying I would not hit a rock!

This morning we had a female deer, a doe - arrive. She was here for near six hours - just grazing. She ate so much, she bedded down and rested, she curled right up and closed her eyes. I had never seen that before. It was beautiful, everyone - everything was at peace.

Tomorrow is Mothers' Day, Happy Mothers' Day to everyone! I miss my Mom, geez, I miss her so much. She Prined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...