Thursday, May 19, 2011

14

Well, look at that I have 14 followers. Actually, it is 13 but I do not have the heart to delete Tom. Tom died, but he is still with me - hence - non delete - he Prines' forever.

I know some of you, I email with several of you. Some of you, I have no clue - and wonder how did you find me? Were you searching for Paradise, John Prine?

It really does not matter, I am glad you are here.

For new folks, I reside in the higher elevation - a mountain top - in rural British Columbia, a small community. I miss the city very much, however, I do and always have loved nature. I love the animals - well, with the exception of worms. I do not do worms.

As my profile says, I lead a very simple, rural life. I am very thankful for the internet, it keeps me in contact with the world to which I live in. Even though it is dial up, it is all I have. I have great on-line friends, I never dreamed I would - they are all very special to me ~ many of them are Priners/Prinettes - they are hugville material.

I am very to have them. Thank you to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...