Thursday, February 10, 2011

God Of Snow - Cease and Desist

Way too much snow falling. We cannot keep up with the shovelling. I was outside this morning, waiting for my plough boys to come - shovelling my heart out. My plough boys, well, it must be too much snow for them because they have not arrived yet. I am so tired of snow, it is wearing me down fast. However - on the bright side, my new cleats are outstanding!

This morning when I was outside tending to the white stuff, I sang The Missing Years - John Prine.

I added a few new words....

so gather round me all my contemporary peers (my little snowflakes)
I will tell you a story about jesus, the missing years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...