Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bring It On!

My new cleats arrived today - I have been burning up the pathway. Oh my, these cleats are near to godville/Prineville - take your pick. So god of snow, Bring It On - and prior to you bringing it to me - please talk to the god of lotto. I need lotto! I need lotto to get to Bayfield, Wisconsin to meet my Prine friends. *she bows her head and heavenly prays*

Lots of snow to shovel today. My plough boys - although I blew them a kiss and waved - yep, they still left me one heck of pile of snow. I do not like those new born baby size blocks of ice/snow. I cannot shovel them. I drop the shovel, hand pick those ice blocks and heave them as hard as I can - over the bank of snow that is already there.

I wait for spring, the first flower blossoms, I love those. Geez, makes me sound so dainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...