Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lydia

My dear Lydia has been packed away for the winter. She had a trying spring; summer was faded, and fall was delightful. Donald came to visit several times throughout the seasons. Unfortunately, Donald will never make it to visit her in the snow.

Lydia's attire faded fast, the sun was blistering. Her blue flannel shirt was white, her once blue jeans were also white, when she was laid to rest. ah, but do not worry - she will rise up again like the mighty Phoenix! Donald - will once, again be behind the woodshed - praying he never gets caught.

Personally, I pray I can walk in this white sh*T. I was hanging onto the walking stick like - well, I have no description - yesterday when I made it from home to the mailbox/return - and I did not break anything - Smucksville! I am terrified of walking in snow. Truly, I cannot afford to break anymore bones. Two nose breaks, one wrist break, one tendon break - and living on the side of the mountain - yep - that is enough for me...and I so miss the digital. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...