Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Geez, you will need a magnifier to see this.

It says - Cheers - John Prine - Great Days.

A while back, I stumbled across Crown Royal Whiskey - they had a promotion - I took advantage of it. Sent it to all my Prine friends. Unfortunately, I never took a photo - duh. I sent some out that said - Paradise. I think Chad got that. Chad has a bottle collection, Paradise is a new addition.

Sometimes, in life - what you give comes back to you. I sent one label to Naj (skunkeyejan) - she sent it back complete with a flask - I now have the only flask in the world - with a label - Cheers - John Prine!

Photo - Ruth Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...