Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wildberry

Oh my, I am having quite the time posting photos here, a learning curve.

Our digital camera lost a digit, a new one is in order.

Wildberry, the title of this post.

Can you relate when a person writes something to you and you read it an entirely different way. This happen to me with the wildberry. Recently, a good friend of mind sent me some 'wildberry' candy corn. Smucksville, I have never had wildberry candy corn. A note was attached to the bag of wildberry corn. . .I read it as...when my Mom was alive and she disliked something, she would always say 'wildberry'. I thought 'smucksville', this is a good thing.

Smucksville can be used as a good term or bad. Either way, depending on how the writer/speaker utilizes it.

I emailed my friend and relayed to what I thought 'wildberry'. The response I received was 'I do not know what you are talking about'....I returned email saying...the note you sent said wildberry blah, blah, blah.

Return emails written says (with mega laughter); the note is recalled and explains to me the way it wanted to be understood.

My claim is, a new word - Wildberry.

Definition - two fold, can be used when you dislike something or you like something similiar to Smucksville!

Now if I can just get the photo correct, I shall go to post - Wildberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...