Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Day Of September

ah, the last day of September; it is beautiful here. The leaves are changing color, the fish are near finishing their life cycle, the birds are filling their bellies, and I am here to enjoy all.

I was washing my locks today and a light bulb went off in my brain because while in the shower I could not read the sample bottles ... whether it is shampoo or conditioner. I shut off the water, went and got my reading glasses and found out that shampoo is white capped and conditioner is black capped. Then, I wonder - heck - what if you are colored blind...then what do you do?

I got back in the shower and proceeded to wash up my locks. I think tomorrow I will be doing the same thing but with a different shampoo and conditioner. These samples, I would not be purchasing. My head is itching like I have some love bug up there biting me.

After I finished up with my trial of washing my locks, I decided to do some glass work. Last year, I received some broken grass/glass from Charlene. I got the bowling balls and now I have started to cut up the glass. Enjoyable it is. I have safety gloves, safety glasses, and I sang Safety Joe by John Prine - just to keep on the 'safe' side.

My wrists are not quite accomodating to the project; but a lil bit each day will be fine.

Off to the creek, I am; to see the last days of the spawn - to watch the eagles and the rest of the birds. Watch Mother Nature at her finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...