Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Day In . . .

Every morning near first light, I walk on up to the roadway just to make sure everything is still the same as what it was last night. It was.

We had a sprinkle of rain and about two hours later - that would make it near 7 a.m. I strolled on up the path again. Things were not the same. The earth, itself had changed. I could not figure it out. Every step I took creatures were zipping on back to the earth, very fast. I took a few steps off the path; and I am thinking this is worm territory. Sure enough, there are worms mating everywhere. Holy smucksville, this is not my territory, I hate worms.

I ran back down the path, inside the home I burst. I need to get to the computer, research - mating worms. I cannot post the pictures, it is stomach upsetting material. I asked Noisemaker about mating worms...he replied...geez I never spent much time thinking about mating worms.

I tried to explain well the worms are a-mating up the drive; the fish are dying in the creek. The fish eat the worms that the fisher -- people put on their lines. Do not you get it; this is nature - in its`finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...