Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Wrists/Medication

Oh for the love of god...this medication the doctor is dosing me up with; it is not doe-see doe-ing with me. I read an article whereby a study was done stating the medication is heart risk territory. I smoke cigarettes, I do not need double, double. I have an appointment 9th of September to have the doctor/myself come clean on the medication.

Due to some stupid, idiotic belief that flip into my mind yesterday, I took to the vaccum. Oh lord, mistake - big mistake. My wrists turn to unuseable. Actually, the left - the broken one, was better than the right. The right, I burst a tendon. I have a huge lump where the tendon burst....so one day the right gets the wrap - the next day the left.

I have been lip flappin' with my seasonal neighbor - oh, how I enjoy that. I miss lip flappin', I forgot how much I missed laughing and lip flappin'.

Now, John Prinein' that comes natural. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...