Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guess Who I Met Today

Officer John! teehee, he pulled me over, knew right away who I was. I rolled my window down and told him...Officer John we do have to stop meeting like this. He laughed. I was not doing anything wrong and I did have my seat belt belted on me correctly. They were looking for . . .

I did four hours worth of wood work this morning. God, I am certain my bust size is going to increase. Noisemaker now has his work cut out. I separate the wood into piles of:

- this is to be placed into the woodshed wood
- this is for the fire pit
- this is in question
- this is too short
- this is too long
and this little piggy went wheeeeewwwwwheeeeww all the way home.

I had three pieces of wood to deal with from the cord. I took one piece to the woodshed pile and my lord underneath it was this big toad. Holy heck, I ran and I told that toad to run, run run...run under the wood. I do not fancy on up to toads/frogs/snakes/fish - any reptile.

My Noisemaker has to go to the hospital tomorrow, for tests. I hope all goes well for him. I cannot deal with the wood on my own. You know, I kinda of need him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...