Monday, August 23, 2010

I am registered and I visit many websites. Good grief, I have much time on my hands. It was brought to my attention that the photograph I was using on one website was 'not'. Funny as it came to me, because I did not place it - they knew I liked John Prine and gave me the avatar. Unfortunately, I did not research to whom place the photograph on the internet. I, generally do that here, but I did not do that there.

The photographer of the photo advised the administration of the website that if I did not change it, the website would be should down. I changed immediately and opted for this 'oh Johnny - this is you and I' photo. They are so and far between. One in the collection - but counting.
Odd as it is - when I look at the photo I see just how focused I was. I have my hand there so Mr. Prine can autograph - I see he has two pens in his hands - mind is the silver one (thank you Skunkeyejan)- he was getting ready to sign the Hatch Print (thank you - Charlene).
The greatest odd thing, I never got to give him the big northern hug. Perhaps, another time - you know - when he and his family come to visit the mountain!
Mega laughter and Paradise Wavin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...