Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Element...hmm...

hahaha! A beauty, I am - surrounded by wood!

I did my best today at trimming. My wrists were not at their best. I had to stop and let noisemaker take over.

He has his tests yesterday, geez - I really hope everything will be ok - I am not secure with this medication. He goes kind of lulu...like he is not on the earth. There were complications with his tests.

We actually talked this morning about how it would be for me alone on the mountain side. It will not happen, I will not do this without my Noisemaker, no matter how many times I would like to throw a flinger at him, we both realize and understand, the mountain side is not accomodating for a 93 pound woman.

On a lighter note, don't you just love my ensemble? *mega laughter*

Photo - Thank You - Noisemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...