Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday - 10.07.16

My lips have gone to a stage of calming. The seasonal folks have departed, tomorrow more flock on in. It is delightful. Geez, I did not realize how much I miss talking with folks and having a giggle or two...or three.

Donald must have came to visit Lydia last night. Her nose is missing, her scarf is all tangled up and once again she has the tilted head. Honestly, I do not know what is coming to visit Lydia; it is an animal, I just do not know what animal has taken a fancy to Lydia.

Beautiful weather we are having here. Besides lip flappin', I have been busy painting. I painted the exterior door and trim, the steps, and the bird hotel. Tomorrow, I stain up the kids picnic table and then all will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...