Saturday, July 17, 2010

Music In The Mail

I recently have received much music in the mail. Geez, I love it!

Malcolm Holcombe, David Gray, and Old Crow Medicine Show just to name a few.

These OCMS guys, they are good. I would love to see them in person twankin' that southern twank. Remember, I am in the interior of British Columbia so everything is south of me. The very first song I listened to mentions Johnson City. I thought of Chad. If my memory is serving me correct - Mark, Chad and his friends met there to see either Chris Knight or Malcolm Holcombe.

It is great to have the internet and it is more than appreciated the friends I have. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...