Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Worms, Worms, and More Worms

I understand certain people/animals/politicians/government officials (et al), do have a purpose in life. For the life of me, I do not understand what it is.

Certain people can and do elevate my blood pressure; probably more than the noisemakers' is. Certain animals like worms; well - really anything bug wise or reptile wise, I do not deal well with. Anything foreign, I am not on the same level.

I try my best for people of a foreign country, but geez, sometimes it just does not work - it does not blend. I think my fine neighbor Chris is foreign, I think he is alien.

Early this morning I was outside, lord have mercy - there was a worm. That worm was well over 7" long and fat. It was huge. I called to the robins - no robin came. The silly worm slither underneath the house. I went and got noisemaker. I do not sing to worms. Noisemaker tells me, leave it be.

I go out walking and find another big huge worm drowning in a puddle. Puddles, when I see one, I stop. I stomp. It is fun! I have my rubber boots on and live up well to a nickname I had as a young girl ~ Stompa!

I got a stick and flicked out that worm from the water. I felt like a Red Cross Nurse. I did not stick around to see if it lived, I was thanking myself for the strength I had, to give it a chance.

Now, how am I going to get John Prine tied into Worms, Worms, and More Worms.

Smucksville - I just did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...