Friday, June 4, 2010

Long May You Run - Neil Young

Geez, it is like Christmas here. I received parcels from OhBoy Records, Naj, and my brother.

Naj sent a parcel suited in the ensemble to which I would wear, a craft book, pink lipstick, and lifesavers. A Greatest Hits by David Gray - lord have mercy, I have not heard one greatest hit by him.

I can be pretty in pink, with headphones listening to David Gray, out in the wild!

OhBoy - yep - the poster not of an old Rodeo. It is In Person & On Stage. I shall have John Prine sign on up that - you know - the next time we meet. hahaha! I may have to send it back to OhBoy and ask because folks I do not believe I am going to see John Prine again,....and again!

oh, eh, and wow - my brother sent me Neil Young - Long May You Run - The Illustrated History by Daniel Durchholz and Gary Graff. Smucksville!

I just sit here and smile. I have great friends, I have a great family. All are a treasure.

Long May You Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...