Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Won A Prize!

oh Happy Day! Recently I purchased some groceries at our local Safeway. You received a ticket you popped opened to see if you are a winner. In small print at the bottom of the ticket it says...play again. I did, I went on line and placed my numbers. Today, I received a telephone call from Safeway telling me I won a prize. A ladies Buluva watch valued at $275.00 - smucksville, I could not believe it. So exciting - I do not own a watch. The watch will be delivered to the Safeway in the village, in about 4 to 6 weeks; we go to pick it up. At that time, they will ask me a math question - geez, I hope it is not something like 86 x 24 - 32 +5. I'll be in trouble. So exciting and to think time was once just a clock to me!

Funny, how I can post anything and turn it into Prine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...