Friday, May 21, 2010

My Baking For The Annual Community Bake Sale

Every May long weekend, our community has a bake sale; it is to be held this Sunday.


I made patches of chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chunk cookies. I did breakfast loaves of Honey Pecan and Banana Chocolate Chip.


This sale is a big event here and the funds generated by it go mainly to the fire department. Funds also go to families in need - it is a good thing all the way around.


My company arrives late this evening, oh my, a busy, busy weekend I am going to have. It will be fun especially to have the grandkids around and visit with the stepson and daughter-in-law. I get along well with them. I have taught them to Prine; they enjoy Mr. Prine. Wait til they see my new autograph, holy smucksville!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...