Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spectacle Springsteen Saturday

ah yes, in Canada - today - we finally are able to view Spectacle - Elvis Costello with Bruce Springsteen, oh the hunk! Check your local CTV listings.

My fine neighbor, Chris, dropped by this morning to return noisemakers' hat. Apparently, noisemaker lost it on Thursday when he decided he should visit Linda on Mars. Smucksville, must have been quite a sight, a sight to which I was glad not to behold.

Chris mentioned today that on his tv schedule he saw a show, Spectacle Elvis Costello - and did you know Bev - John Prine was on there! I thanked him for thinking of John Prine and I. Thanked him for saving noisemakers' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...