Friday, April 23, 2010

John Prine - In Person & On Stage

Holy Smucksville - can you believe it - here is the picture and I know ohboy records is just waiting for my telephone call. I must dial them up today and speak with Jon. I'll be thrilled, I love talking to folks on the telephone. I know the young lad will be busy filling up orders (see more at http://www.musicfansdirect.com/ or http://www.jpshrine.org/).

I could well chatter on and on (be in prineville flutter) and tell Jon about living on the mountain side in the middle of nowhere but I probably will calmly say, it is a nice sunny day here - how is Nashville?

Lydia is doing very well, she has not stumbled, her head has not broken and rolled down the hill, she remains a picture of lasting beauty. We had rain/snow/sleet the other afternoon, did not have any effect on the big Lydia. She was cool, I thought I should go and put some rain gear on her, but I am trying to teach her to be strong with the elements of nature. As soon as I can locate the location of where noisemaker has hidden the batteries (I hope they are eveready), I shall take a photo of her beauty - every inch of it and share it with you folks. I forgot to mention, she has Prine fingers. The suncatchers - 'P' for Prine. They so sparkle in the sun, you can see the colors of the rainbow. Although as my fine neighbor, Chris will tell ya - he sees more than the colors of the rainbow.

Photo - ohboyrecords

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...