Sunday, April 18, 2010

John Prine - Spectacle

I watched Spectacle last night only because of John Prine. He was the Spectacle. He sang Lake Marie, alone. He comments on that.

As for Lyle Lovett, well he does not speak well in his interview with Elvis. Ray a different story, he is Prine material.

Lake Marie, - it was bittersweet, I thought of Tom Reynolds. If I heard correctly, Mr. Prine spoke of some folks concerting him for 100 concerts. I cannot recall when this Costello show was recorded, but I do know Tom Reynolds was on the side of living, he was with us on earth.

I noted gold hardware on the fingers of John Prine - he has gold, gold inside of him. I got gold, gold inside me to!

His boots they relate to toe tappin', head noddin', john prinein'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...